Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our Summer

I forgot about my blog!  This baby inside of me has taken all my creativity, my good mood, my energy, my patience and obviously my memory. I sometimes feel like I'm a walking zomby.  So now that I've remembered that I have a blog...let me catch you up on our family happenings.

My cousin in Nebraska, Jodi got married in July.  So we headed east for the event...all 13 of us.  The kids were so excited to fly and stay in hotels.  It was quite the adventure.  
We made a quick stop in Denver on our way home, to visit our Anderson cousins (Garrett side).
Josie & Kinlee enjoying a cold treat

The Denver Cousins


Here we are headed to the airport...ready to leave Idaho for Nebraska

Keiser's 1st airplane ride.

Ummm... Kinlee was overly thrilled...squeeling infact.

Josie, Kinlee & MaKenzie

We made sure to book hotels WITH pools for our fish.

They hopped in the carriage after the wedding

Keiser doing was he does best...demolishing cake.

Sweating at the reception...none of us were used to the humidity. 

Dancing with my boy.

Josie and Kinlee dancing.

My dad was so happy to be back in Nebraska...where he grew up.

Ok...toward the end Keiser had had it.  He was hot and tired and had been such a good sport.

Waiting at the airport to head home.
We had a great time.  Can't wait for our next big family trip!


For the 3 months leading up the rodeo I was slammed.  My kids' summer was a blurr.  So the 1 week after the rodeo and before school started we tried to pack in the fun.  We hit the zoo, tried to go to the movies (but some of us ended up sick), visited Mamm and Pappy in Bruneau and played a little in town.  

Keiser...taking a moment to ride the lion.
A little ride in the safari jeep.

Kambell's first day of 1st Grade
Kambell and her friend Bailey before school started.

Kinlee's 1st day of Kindergarted...so excited!

Kinlee getting off the bus.  She almost fell asleep.

2 comments:

  1. oh man, it looks like you had a busy summer! went to the simply content sale but missed ya. i hope the fall treats you well...baby's due in december? we go passed you all the time on homedale rd....should just turn and stop by! remind me why we're all this busy!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great summer of family and fun!

    ReplyDelete